Two teams (4-6 players) battle it out to see who can get "Lined Up" first. Simple to play, hilarious to watch.
This game has been a crowd favorite on cruise ships for years. But for this release we have made some fun updates to make this your next favorite game.
"Your crowds will be lining up to play!" (WOW... thats a good tagline)
GAME PLAY PREVIEW
In 60 sec you can how the game works. This is an older version of the game without the clock but you can see the basic flow of the game and how much the crowd gets into it. So much fun!
- Music and sound effects built in
- Customizable clock
- Editable team names
- Alpha background and keyboard shortcuts for the pros :)
GAME PLAY VIDEO TUTORIAL
The video covers how to set-up, play and host the game. If you have questions, the answers are hopefully here.
GAME SCREEN - This is what the crowd see.
CONTROL SCREEN - This is where you control everything.
1. GAME SCREEN - Turn on the game board. More info below.
2. TEAM SIZE - Select 4,5, or 6 player. (You will do this before every game.)
3. CLOCK - This sets the total amount of time on the clock. (default is 30 sec)
4. SAVE NAME - Saves names and sends them to the game screen
5. RESET SCORE - Sets scores back to zero for a new game.
6. ALPHA BACKGROUND - turns off the background so you can use your own graphics to customize the look. (reveals the desktop below the game)
7. LOGO MUSIC - Plays the logo music (great for intro and exit)
8. START will reveal a new number and start the clock.
9. STOP will stop the clock when one teams gets it.
10. CORRECT - click to give points and then reset the board.
11. "654,321" - This button will display the number on it (It changes depending on Team Size). Great way to start the game. The players should already be lined up in that order. When you click it all they need to do is hold up their number, but often they run around trying to figure it out, and it's really funny for the crowd to watch.
12. CLEAR - clears the LineUp number. If anything goes wrong this will let you restart the round without effecting scores.
13. SLIDERS - Adjust music and sound FX levels.
14. WINNER - Play the “winner” animation.
The clock time is customizable and it controls the point values. No matter the total time, the top 1/3 of the clock is worth 10 points. 2/3 is 20 and 3/3 is worth 30. The points is the last third of the game will al be worth 30 points, keeping the drama high as the loosing team can make a come back.
Teams can have 4,5. or 6 player. Make sure your stage has enough room :)
Give each player a number printed on a pece of paper. Or if you want to make it easy they could just hold up their fingers. Then line up each team, in order 5,4,3,2,1 and 5,4,3,2,1. That way you can use the "54,321" button to start the game. The first players to Line UP in the correct order (as seen from the crowd) wins. The players will be looking at the crowd not the screen, so the numbers are read aloud.
As the clock counts down the points values go up.
Play until time runs out. The team with the most points wins.
KEYBOARD SHORT CUTS
Spacebar - Starts and stops the clock
Arrow Keys (or 1,2number keys) - Gives points to the left or right team
The "Screen" button at the top right of the control screen will turn the game screen on. If you have multiple displays connected it will also let you select which screen you want the game on. "Custom Fit" lets you edit the size and shape of the gameboard. "Windowed" mode is a great way to play the game on a single screen if you want to practice.
Thanks for being awesome!